.

.
Next up! Spooktacular!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's really just been a year..?



It's hard to believe it's only been a year given the amount of growth in this band. I wandered into Granby High School May 22, 2009 to check them out, knowing that there was something special there but having no idea the impact this would have on me. Since then it's been 46 shows, 2 albums, 1 Ep, 20+ road trips, and a 1/2 dozen t-shirts. It's hard to explain how amazing all the people that I've met this year are, all I can say is thanks to the band and to these 3 families for one memorable year. This is the review of my first show, and again I have to thank The McLovins for rekindling the love affair I used to have with live music, I'm more excited about music now than I've been in last 20 years. Call it what you like, but if this is a mid-life crisis, I heartily recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment