.

.
Next up! Spooktacular!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy, happy oh my friends


The McLovins find themselves on a roll at the moment, coming off their largest crowd yet at Gathering Of The Vibes and celebrating their 2nd Anniversary as a band, their momentum is undeniable. I threw together a collage of their performance last weekend as a way to thank everyone who showed up to sing and dance and help spread the word of this amazing group of guys. Next up are a couple local shows before a return engagement to Burlington Vermont, to play next Friday 8/13 at the Maritime Festival and Saturday 8/14 at Nectar's. There's still half of summer left to go and plenty of chances to see the band live, no excuses.



click picture to McLovinize


and a quick aside, this is post #100, when I started this I thought I'd be hunting for stuff to post about, but thanks to the hard work and talent of the band, there's no lack of material to wrte about! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment