.

.
Next up! Spooktacular!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010


Saturday night's show is a big one for the band, they'll be deep in the belly of jam history, I'm not going to make the show so I'd like to assign some homework for any of you that would like to participate.

After the show if you could please write a haiku with your feelings about the concert, the historical nature of the venue, the band or any impressions you have about the night, I would be happy to publish them on the blog. Traditional haiku is 3 lines, each line featuring first 5 then 7 then 5 syllables. If you're feeling verbose, write one with 7 then 9 then 7 syllables. Or even if you just want to write a 3 line poem is fine, american haiku a forgiving art.
I'm hoping a few of you can play or I'll have a lotta white space here next week.


Trey had a Tab here
the ghosts dance and shake their bones
the walls drip with sound

No comments:

Post a Comment